Paddlers from 100-105kg wanting to take their first paddle strokes in SUP, do light SUP touring, try some SUP surfing and even a bit of SUP Yoga – the All Round 10’6 is incredibly versatile, perfectly balancing all the characteristics you need in your first board.
The 10’6 is the most popular in the All Round range. This board allows riders of 100-105kg to learn to SUP, go for social paddles, try a little bit of light touring, catch your first SUP surfing waves and even try SUP Yoga! The All Round 10’6 perfectly balances length, width and outline shape for the best performance for the majority of paddlers. Manufactured from Shark Fusion Technology (SFT), the optimum balance of weight and durability. The 10’6 All Round also features the Shark Kick Tail (SKT) helping you to develop the step back turn technique and board handling in the sur
In the box:
- Aluminium Paddle
- Quick Release Shark Fin
- Shark Coiled Leash
- High-Pressure dual action SUPer hand pump
- Standard Backpack
- Waterproof phone case
- Repair kit
- Volume249 litres
- Rider weightup to 100 kg
- PressureHigh pressure valve.
- Max pressure 25 PSI.
- Recommended pressure 18 PSI.
- FinsShark quick fix tool-less fin.
- SHARK quick fit foldable fin box.
- Handles1 piece comfort carry handle.
- D-Rings1 x on the underside of nose for towing.
- 1 x one the tail for leash.
- 4 x on deck for loading kit.
- SHARK SUPs shark skin traction pad.
- Shark Kick Tail (SKT).
- 3 year warranty.
- Military grade PVC.
- 50 PSI drop stitch material.
- Shark Fusion Technology (SFT).